The Client Served
A county government
Before M&G Solutions
The client had room for improvement with:
- Existing RFI, RFQ, and RFP processes, especially in the area of collections related to RFPs.
- The gathering and documentation of the various internal requirements, as well as inconsistencies in reviewing and scoring the responses within the county government.
M&G Solutions proposed to:
- Review and make overall recommendations to their existing RFI, RFQ, and RFP processes, including providing updated documentation.
- Develop an RFP process and scorecard specifically for collections.
- Provide recommendations to enhance their existing contracts with language and requirements.
After M&G Solutions
Our partners provided expertise to:
- Deliver a comprehensive set of RFI, RFQ, and RFP documentation, including worksheets, scorecards, and training materials.
- Devise an additional set of collections-specific materials to be leveraged for collections RFPs.
Ultimately, the client re-engaged with M&G eight months later to facilitate the release of a collections RFP and to review, assess, and score RFP responses.