The Client Served
A national consumer credit card lender and their fintech partner
Before M&G Solutions
The client and their partner were jointly looking to:
- Improve upon the performance of their delinquent and charged-off accounts.
- Create greater stability and oversight of the servicing/collection of the accounts.
- Create and implement a debt sale strategy to a 3rd party debt buyer to monetize the distressed portfolio.
M&G Solutions proposed to:
- Provide and deploy an enhanced collection and recovery treatment strategy.
- Offer hands-on resources to oversee the deployment of the revised strategy and oversight of the card servicing program in a fractional resource role.
- Create and deploy a debt sale strategy for the distressed assets to include the debt sale bid/negotiation/sale/post-sale oversight.
After M&G Solutions
Our partners provided expertise to:
- Deploy an expanded digital (content, cadence, monitoring) and contact center (outbound/inbound calls) outreach strategy.
- Assume the role of day-to-day program oversight.
- Develop and deploy settlement and hardship programs for consumers in need.
- Enhance training and quality assurance procedures.
- Partner with the lender and fintech issuer to create the debt sale program, identify and market qualified accounts for sale, select and conduct diligence on prospective buyers, conduct a competitive bid process, act in an advisory role in the selection of a bid, and support the actual transaction and transition of sold accounts.